Our custom made spouting NZ, fascia and guttering Auckland products are measured on site every single time which ensures that you pay for only what you need.
For technical information about our roof gutters, fascia boards, downpipes and other spouting Auckland products visit our Technical page.
- We are specialists in continuous copper & colorcote spouting, along with any internal or external fascia board gutter system that will suit any new or existing home.
- We provide a wide selection of colours to enhance and personalise the look of your home.
- We also offer rainwater systems in aluminium, titanium zinc & stainless steel which also offers superior strength.
- Copper, aluminium, titanium zinc & stainless steel offer superior strength, elegance and class for the discerning homeowner. Copper also offers peace of mind with a minimum 20 year warranty against corrosion.
- Continuous spouting will produce a clean, sharp outline for your home, which can eliminate any expansion problems and leaky joints
- We also supply and install colorcote, copper, aluminuim, titanium zinc, stainless steel & PVC downpipes.
- We do a wide range of rainheads in colorcote, copper, aluminium, titanium zinc & stainless steel.
- We can custom make almost any guttering system to suit any application.
- We are certified installers and agents of Klass and Roofing industries internal and external fascia systems.
|125mm, 175mm & 300mm Box Gutter
The Gutters sizes are designed to perform where heavy rainfall intensity may occur. A higher face prevents unsightly views of the end of the roofing sheet, particularly on higher ribbed profiles.
Quarter Round Spouting maintains its traditional appeal, and provides simplicity and classic lines for use in most residential applications. Supplied with internal or external brackets.
|1/2 Round 150mm
Well proven, and recognised as an aesthetically pleasing spouting product. ½ Round will certainly enhance the overall appeal of your home.
|Old Gothic 125mm & 150mm
Old Gothic, which is available in two sizes, is reminiscent of the spouting types used on colonial homes. Old Gothic is supplied with internal or external brackets.
Fascia can be used in conjunction with a wide number of roof types by incorporating a simple attachment system, allowing removal and re-installation without disturbing the main roof material.
We also manufacture and supply 175 and 300mm box gutters as well as 140mm extended fascia.